Friday, April 27th, 2007 by Rhonda Bell
Knitty.com has released more free knitting patterns to go with the Spring 2007 issue.
The bonus knitting patterns avilable are:
- Arietta by Barbara Gregory – lovely cardigan using a color mosaic pattern.
- Vanillas Spice by Susan Todhunter – v-neck cardigan with knitted-in button bands and easily attached top-down sleeves
- Victoria by Kelly Griffith – knitted umbrellas made from plastic garbage bags (you really need to check this one out!)
Also, there is a sneek peek of a pattern from Stefanie Japel’s Fitted Knits – Cropped Cardigan with Leaf Ties
Wednesday, March 7th, 2007 by Rhonda Bell
The Spring 2007 issue of Knitty.com is now available. Here is a preview of all the great free knitting patterns.
– charted sock patterncarolyn
– stripped knitted cardigantahoe
– v-neck cardiganribena
– short sleeve top with ribbing and arm warmerstorque
– asymmetry cable sweaterisabella
– tank top with picot edgingester
– cable shrugmorestripes
– skeeked ribbed vestmonica
– girl’s tank topbriar rose
– girl’s sweaterhey mickey
– girl’s pleated skirtvestee
– toddler’s sweaterpalette
– lace scarfdashing
– men’s fingerless mitt patternpaperbag
– knit bagbauble
– knit braceletqueen of cups
– lace socksquill lace
– lace ankletsclessidra
– cable socks
There are also some great articles including one on dyeing yarn with food coloring, one on spinning hemp, and one loom knitting.